TOWN OF MONROE
TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Business Meeting
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
at 7:00 p.m.
Monroe Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes of last meeting approved.
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion and possible action on permit application regarding Bug Tussel Tower site and public hearing date set by Planning Commission
- Discussion and possible action/review of insurance policy for Monroe Rural Fire District
- Discussion and possible action on contract for Monroe Rural Fire District with the City of Monroe
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Peggy Murphy, Clerk
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: