TOWN OF MONROE
TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
AT THE MONROE TOWN HALL
N3302 Monroe Road
The Annual Meeting is the meeting of the people of the Town and is an opportunity for the Town residents to have input on their Town. All residents are encouraged to attend.
- Call Annual Meeting to order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted
- Minutes of 2020 Annual Meeting read and approved
- Present the 2020 Financial Statement – auditor’s report not available until May
- Set License Fees
- Maintenance of Cemeteries
- Receive Authorization to conduct Town Business
- Public Input – any issues Town Residents wish to discuss
- Set meeting date for next year
- Adjourn Annual Meeting
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
Posted on 4/12/2021
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: