STATE OF WISCONSIN
TOWN OF MONROE, GREEN COUNTY
The Town Board of the Town of Monroe, Green County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. at the Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI. Communication of this public meeting has been provided to the requisite news media.
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes from last town board meeting, after any corrections have been rectified
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on plat changes for Gobbler Creek subdivision developed by Talarczyk Land Surveys for Nate Lancaster
- Discussion/possible action on Resolution for adjusting negative balances between accounts for 2021
- Discussion/possible action on Waste Management contract
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved
- Green County Board of Supervisors Town Representative Report
- Planning Commission Report
- Road/Maintenance Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Clerk’s Report
- Set next meeting date
Meeting notice posted this 18th day of January 2022, on the Town’s website at www.monroetownship.info the Monroe Town Hall and Recycling Center, N3302 Monroe Road
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road