TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Town Board Meeting
Thursday, June 20, 2019
at 7:00 p.m.
Monroe Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes of last meeting approved.
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on Conditional Use Permit from Bug Tussel LLC tower site
- Discussion/possible action on Driveway Permit for Dennis Balsiger, W5572 Hill Lane
- Discussion/possible action on Conditional Use Permit from Jim Becker for processing HEMP at his building located at W5241 County Hwy KK
- Discussion/possible action on purchase of a new Tiger mower for town use
- Discussion/possible action on Alcohol Beverage License Applications – 5 businesses
- Discussion/possible action on Driveway Ordinance revised and submitted to Board by the Planning Commission
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress f Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: