TOWN OF MONROE
NOTICE – CAUCUS
THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
AT THE MONROE TOWN HALL
Purpose: To Nominate Candidates to Appear on the Spring Election Ballot, for the Offices of:
Clerk / Treasurer
Monthly Business Meeting
Thursday, January 17, 2019 following caucus
Monroe Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road
1. Call to Order
2. Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
3. Minutes of last meeting approved.
4. Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
5. Audit Bills for Payment
6. Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
7. Discussion and possible action on UW Extension water sample testing
8. Discussion and possible action on request for variance to move in prior to driveway being completed – Derrick Fish on Aebly Road
9. Discussion and possible action on refund of security deposit to Jack Fletcher – Allison Road
10. Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
11. Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
12. Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
13. Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
14. Set next meeting date
All town residents are welcome
Peggy Murphy, Clerk
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: