TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Town Board Meeting
Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes of last meeting approved.
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on Conditional Use Permit for Nico Leonard at W5370 County Hwy DR
- Discussion/possible action on Driveway Security Deposit refund for Steven & Susan Wirth, N3613 Aebly Road
- Discussion/possible action on Driveway permit for Mike Haldiman at 6861 Rothenbuehler Rd
- Discussion/possible action on participating in the water testing for UW Extension in March 2020
- Discussion/possible action on Operator’s License – Junction House
- Discussion/possible action on Driveway permit for Kevin Harn at N3228 Monroe-Sylvester Rd
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: