STATE OF WISCONSIN
TOWN OF MONROE, GREEN COUNTY
The Town Board of the Town of Monroe, Green County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. at the Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI. Communication of this public meeting has been provided to the requisite news media.
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes from last town board meeting, after any corrections have been rectified
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on Auditor’s report from Benning Group for Town of Monroe 2020 financial (tabled from May 2021 agenda)
- Discussion/possible action on conditional use application change for new rock quarry on County Rd Y (revised from March 2021)
- Discussion/possible action on conditional use application for Rock Road Companies purchase of Bader land for new rock quarry
- Discussion/possible action on abandonment of Dolan Lane
- Discussion/possible action on Ordinance for Fire Protection – update wording referring to fire protection provided by Monroe Fire Department (tabled from June 2021 agenda)
- Discussion/possible action on Land Division request by Gerald Thompson, Section 28 off of Wald Rd
- Discussion/possible action on driveway permit for Jordan Gilbertson, Lightning Ridge Road, Lot 13
- Discussion/possible action on Sunset Hills subdivision converting private road to public road
- Discussion/possible action for multiple ag access driveway changes for Lambert Properties on the Keegan Property, County Hwy N and State Hwy 81
- Discussion/possible action on concerns from Karen Stollenwerk on trimming Goepfert Rd
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved
- Green County Board of Supervisors Town Representative Report
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Meeting notice posted this 12th day of July 2021, on the Town’s website at www.monroetownship.info and at Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, and Recycling Center.
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: