TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Town Board Meeting
Thursday, June 18, 2020
at 5:30 p.m.
Monroe Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes of last meeting approved.
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/action on Land Division request – Ryan & David Indergand, County Hwy J and Buckskin Road, Section 5, two lot
- Discussion/action on Monroe Rural Fire District 6 month contract extension with the City of Monroe
- Discussion/action on Alcohol Beverage License Applications – 4 businesses submitted applications
- Discussion/action on referendum for Clerk/Treasurer position changing from elected to appointed
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk/Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: