TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Town Board Meeting
Thursday, January 23, 2020
at 7:00 p.m.
Monroe Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes of last meeting approved.
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on renaming Dolan Lane and Voegeli Road
- Discussion/possible action on Land Division request from Brad Bader on Dolan Lane
- Discussion/possible action on Monroe Rural Fire District contract
- Discussion/possible action on changes to Ordinance 2018-1A per the letter from WI Dept of Safety and Professional Services on Wis. Admin Code ch. SPS 316
- Discussion/possible action on Resolution for adjusting negative balances between accounts for 2019
- Discussion/action on auditor contract with Benning Group
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk/Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: