STATE OF WISCONSIN
TOWN OF MONROE, GREEN COUNTY
Monthly Town Board Meeting
Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Monroe Town Hall
N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI
- Call to Order
- Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
- Minutes from last town board meeting, after any corrections have been rectified
- Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
- Discussion/possible action on new Alcohol Beverage License Application for A & C Warehouse Inc.
- Discussion/possible action on Alcohol Beverage License Applications – 4 businesses submitted applications
- Discussion/possible action on driveway permit request for Keith & Devin McCormick, Sunset Hills subdivision – W3675 View Point Drive
- Discussion/possible action on Ordinance for Fire Protection – update wording referring to fire protection provided by Monroe Fire Department
- Discussion/possible action on Snowplow driver position (Patrolman II)
- Discussion/possible action on ATV Ordinance – County decision pending
- Discussion/possible action on public concerns of roadside trimming
- Discussion/possible action on Conditional Use Permit for TMR Manufacturing, W5370 County DR
- Discussion/possible action on financing the plow truck purchase
- Discussion/possible action on driveway permit request for Stonefield Custom Homes, Sunset Hills subdivision, Lot #22, View Point Drive
- Audit Bills for Payment
- Treasurer’s Report given and approved
- Green County Board of Supervisors Town Representative Report
- Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
- Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
- Chairman’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Clerk’s Report – Progress of Months Business
- Set next meeting date
Peggy Murphy, Clerk/Treasurer
All town residents are welcome. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-558-6821, at least 7 days prior to the meeting to be added to the agenda.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at email@example.com or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda. Notification should be made at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
When: Meetings are normally held the third Thursday of the month.
Location of the meeting: Town Hall N3302 Monroe Road
ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: