MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT (MRFD)
MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT
BUSINESS MEETING NOTICE
December 15, 2020
840 W 8th Street, Monroe, WI
Agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
- Call the Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve the business agenda.
- Review the past minutes and treasure report
- Transfer of deed from MRFD to Town of Clarno & Town of Monroe.
- Payment of new equipment needed for start-up of MRFD.
- Update on MRFD progress and how Town of Clarno & Monroe will be making payment of loan to Woodford Bank.
- Deposit of loan closing check from Woodford Bank.
- Any other concerns to be discussed or action taken.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Rural Fire District with a separate agenda item should notify the chair at 608-328-4513, so they can be added to the agenda. Notification should be made at least (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Location of the meeting: MRFD building, 840 W 8th Street, Monroe, WI