MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT (MRFD)
MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT BUSINESS MEETING NOTICE
The Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting will be held on Thursday,
August 13, 2020, 5:30 p.m. at the Monroe Township Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI.
Agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
- Call the Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve the business agenda.
- Review the past minutes and treasure report.
- Update regarding City of Monroe’s Common Council acceptance of the Monroe Rural Fire District Contract offer.
- Discussion/Action for proceeding of the Monroe Rural Fire District as a separate Fire Department.
- Monroe Rural Fire District concerns.
- Due to the Covid Pandemic situation the Monroe Town Hall will be limited to a ten (10) person capacity.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Rural Fire District with a separate agenda item should notify the chair at 608-328-4513, so they can be added to the agenda. Notification should be made at least (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Location of the meeting: Green County Justice Center (2841 6th Street, Monroe, WI.)