MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT
BUSINESS MEETING NOTICE
The Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting will be held March 30, 2022, 6:30 p.m. at 840 W 8th St, Monroe, WI. Agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
- Call the Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve the business agenda.
- Review the past minutes.
- Discussion on capital purchases and schedule for replacement of equipment.
- Review of volunteer raised funds by the MRFD.
- Review general operations of MRFD.
- Fire Chief updates.
- Any other concerns to be discussed or action taken.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Rural Fire District with a separate agenda item should notify the chair at 608-328-4513, so they can be added to the agenda. Notification should be made at least (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Location of the meeting: MRFD building, 840 W 8th Street, Monroe, WI