MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT (MRFD)
MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT BUSINESS MEETING NOTICE
The Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting will be held on Wednesday,
May 20, 2020, 6:30 p.m. at the Monroe Township Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI.
Agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
- Call the Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve the business agenda.
- Review the past minutes and treasurer report.
- Go into close session, if needed, to review/accept/reject City of Monroe’s Common Council’s possible updated contract proposal with the Monroe Rural Fire District.
- Discussion/action creating the Monroe Rural Fire District as a separate entity.
- Discussion/action for creating a resolution for each municipality for adoption of the Monroe Rural Fire District as a separate entity.
- Monroe Rural Fire District concerns.
- Due to the Covid Pandemic situation, the Monroe Town Hall will be limited to a ten (10) person capacity. You are welcome to join the zoom meeting listed below:
Scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT
Time: May 20, 2020 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Dial by your location Meeting ID: 993 2338 6159
+1 312 626 6799 US Password: 9wAbfw
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Rural Fire District with a separate agenda item should notify the chair at 608-328-4513, so they can be added to the agenda. Notification should be made at least (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Location of the meeting: Green County Justice Center (2841 6th Street, Monroe, WI.)