MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT (MRFD)
MONROE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT
BUSINESS MEETING NOTICE
The Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting will be held, October 26, 2020, 6:00 p.m. at 928 10th Ave, Monroe, WI. Agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
- Call the Monroe Rural Fire District business meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve the business agenda.
- Review the past minutes andTreasurer’s report.
- Discussion/action on any needed changes to the MRFD By-Laws.
- Discussion/action on MRFD Officer’s positions.
- Discussion/action on election of MRFD Officer’s.
- Any other concerns to be discussed or action taken.
General public is welcome. All Town residents are encouraged to attend.
Anyone wishing to appear before the Rural Fire District with a separate agenda item should notify the chair at 608-328-4513, so they can be added to the agenda. Notification should be made at least (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Location of the meeting: Town of Monroe Town Hall, N3302 Monroe Road, Monroe, WI